This is an intensive training programme designed to improve and enhance the skills of personnel involved in auditing upstream exploration and production activities, concentrating on aspects of auditing that are unique to this industry.
What You Will Learn
- How to apply a structured methodology for conducting oil industry internal, production-sharing and joint-venture audits
- How to implement the benefits of a multi-discipline team audit approach
- How to adopt a model of best practice for conducting audits
Extensive use is made of realistic oil industry-based exercises and case studies to reinforce key teaching points and to provide delegates with opportunities to apply the knowledge gained in a practical and enjoyable format.
Who Should Attend?
- Personnel who are new to the discipline of audit
- Experienced audit practitioners who wish to update their auditing techniques
- Personnel from any discipline who intend to take part in internal or joint-venture audits
- Personnel with a background in statutory audit in the accountancy profession who want insights into internal and joint-venture audits