This practical course, which includes realistic exercise and role-play scenarios, will help you improve your international business communication and influencing skills and project a more professional image.
What You Will Learn
- The business communication skills required by international managers
- How to assess the effectiveness of your international communication skills and opportunities for development
- The key principles for successful international communication
- How to communicate more effectively (orally and in writing) in order to achieve your objectives
- How to increase your effectiveness in leading and participating in international business meetings
- How to write business proposals and reports which persuade clients and colleagues towards your point of view
- How to deliver successful business presentations to an international audience
Over half of this course is dedicated to realistic exercises, and role-play scenarios to give you the opportunity to practise your international communication skills and build your confidence. You will need to bring your own laptop with Microsoft PowerPointTM pre-installed.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at managers and professionals working in an international environment who want to improve their business communication and influencing skills, and in the process project a more professional image.