This highly-interactive workshop demonstrates a structured approach to effective negotiating and introduces Breakthrough Negotiation Strategy to achieve results in difficult and complex negotiations.
What You Will Learn
- How to plan and prepare for negotiations
- How to recognise the vital steps in a negotiated settlement, and to exhaust one step before proceeding to the next
- How to improve your communication skills to achieve better results
- How to resolve impasse and handle difficult negotiations
- How to negotiate in teams
- How to respect cultural differences in international negotiations
The bulk of this course comprises realistic, oil industry-based role-play negotiating scenarios based on a variety of commercial and non-commercial situations. This is underpinned with instruction in negotiating principles and methodology.Class numbers for this course are kept low to ensure maximum student participation and ample coaching from the class instructor.
Who Should Attend?
This introductory/intermediate level workshop is aimed at personnel with limited negotiating experience who want to improve their abilities and confidence in this core business activity. It is suitable for a variety of professionals working in the oil and gas industry, both in commercial and inter-personal negotiations.